We do our best to ensure that the products you order are delivered according to your specifications. However, should you receive an incomplete order, damaged or incorrect product(s), please notify Medzada Customer Support immediately or within 5 working days of receiving the products, to ensure prompt resolution. Please note that Medzada will not accept liability for such delivery issues if you fail to notify us within 5 working days of receipt.
The returns are subject to the below conditions:-
- Any wrong ordering of product doesn't qualify for return;
- Batch number of the product being returned should match as mentioned on the invoice;
- Return requests arising due to change in prescription do not qualify for return;
- Items being returned should only be in their original manufacturer's packaging i.e. with original price tags, labels, bar-code and invoice;
- Partially consumed strips or products do not qualify for return, only fully unopened strips can be returned;
- Products which require specific storage conditions or are perishable in nature do not qualify for return (eg: vials, injections, vaccines, personal hygiene products etc.).
- The customer shall raise a Return request by call on 03-5878 3833 / 012-568 2618.
- The Medzada customer care team will verify the claim made by the customer within 72 business hours from the time of receipt of complaint.
- Once the claim is verified as genuine and reasonable, Medzada will initiate the collection of product(s) to be returned.
- The customer will be required to pack the product(s) in original manufacturer's packaging.
How to Request a Refund: We will initiate a refund once we received notification from system .
If you have any queries, do call our helpdesk 03-5878 3833 / 012-568 2618